Welcome to Arizona’s ultimate guide to porta potty rentals! As you embark on exciting events, grand adventures, and unforgettable celebrations in the stunning landscapes of the Grand Canyon State, we’ve got your back when nature calls. Portable restrooms are the unsung heroes that keep the fun going without any hassle. In this comprehensive listicle, we’ll unveil the top 5 events in Arizona where porta potty rentals are a must-have. So, whether you’re grooving at a lively festival, cheering at a sporting spectacle, or saying “I do” amidst breathtaking vistas, our clean and convenient porta potties ensure you have a blast without missing a beat!
- Festivals in Arizona: From music festivals to cultural fiestas, portable restrooms keep the party going for festival-goers.
- Wild West Rodeos: The adrenaline-pumping rodeos call for reliable porta potties to cater to cowboys, cowgirls, and excited spectators.
- Sporting Events: Whether it’s football, baseball, or soccer, sports enthusiasts can cheer their hearts out without worrying about restroom breaks.
- Grand Canyon Adventures: Exploring the majestic Grand Canyon becomes even more enjoyable with accessible and hygienic portable restrooms.
- Desert Weddings: Outdoor weddings set amidst Arizona’s stunning landscapes are made even more magical with elegant and discreet porta potties for guests.
Q1: Are the porta potties well-maintained and hygienic? Answer: Absolutely! Our porta potties are meticulously cleaned and sanitized after every use, ensuring a pleasant restroom experience.
Q2: How many porta potties should I rent for my event? Answer: The number of porta potties needed depends on the size of your event and the expected attendance. Our team of experts will help you determine the right quantity to cater to your guests comfortably.
Q3: Can I rent porta potties for a single-day event? Answer: Yes, we offer flexible rental options, including single-day rentals, weekend rentals, and long-term options to suit your event’s needs.
Q4: Can the porta potties be customized for weddings or special occasions? Answer: Absolutely! We understand the importance of aesthetics for special events. Our premium porta potties can be customized to blend seamlessly with your event’s theme.
1. Festivals That Rock: Arizona is famous for its lively festivals that draw crowds from near and far. Whether it’s a music festival in the desert or a cultural fiesta celebrating the rich heritage of the state, porta potties are essential. With the allure of good music, tasty treats, and a whole lot of dancing, festival-goers need a clean and convenient place to take care of business. Cue the porta potties to keep the party going!
2. Wild West Rodeos: Yeehaw! The spirit of the Wild West is alive and kicking in Arizona, and so are the thrilling rodeos. These action-packed events bring together cowboys, cowgirls, and spectators to witness heart-pounding bull rides, daring roping, and barrel racing. When nature calls between the cheers and adrenaline, well-placed porta potties are a true lifesaver.
3. Sporting Spectacles: Arizona is a sports paradise, hosting a variety of sporting events year-round. Whether it’s football, baseball, soccer, or any other sport, thousands of fans come together to cheer for their favorite teams. With so much excitement, the need for easily accessible and hygienic restrooms becomes evident. Enter the trusty porta potties to ensure the fans stay comfortable throughout the game.
4. Grand Canyon Adventure Extravaganza: Visiting the awe-inspiring Grand Canyon is a must for anyone in Arizona. Whether it’s a guided tour or a family outing, exploring this natural wonder is an unforgettable experience. However, with the vastness of the canyon and the multitude of visitors, portable restrooms are an absolute necessity to provide relief during the adventure.
5. Wedding Bliss in the Desert: Romance blooms even in the desert, as countless couples tie the knot in picturesque locations across Arizona. Outdoor weddings amidst stunning landscapes call for the presence of discreet and elegant portable restrooms. Guests can comfortably celebrate the union of their loved ones without venturing too far from the festivities
From the pulsating energy of festivals and rodeos to the serene beauty of the Grand Canyon and heartfelt celebrations of love, our porta potties are here to make your Arizona experiences even more enjoyable. With a commitment to cleanliness, reliability, and customer satisfaction, we’re your trusted partner for all your portable restroom needs. So, as you embark on exciting adventures and cherished moments in Arizona, remember, our porta potties have got your back when nature calls!
portable potty rental
Portable potties are common in construction areas, but they may be used for much more than that, it doesn’t matter if it’s a temporary event or party or a work site, you will need to have a portable potty in place.
Whether you’re organizing a backyard wedding, family reunion, parties, concert, political rally, TV or film production, camping trip, or festival, you need to consider how your visitors will respond to nature’s call, you will need to rent a portable potty, how many?
please keep reading to find out
The cost to hire portable restrooms is influenced by a number of factors, and different companies offer different amenities.
Although we can’t promise the amount you’ll be given,
GET A FREE QUOTE CALLING (380) 300-1753 Today!
Rental fees for portable toilets
The cost to rent a porta potty depends on a number of factors, including its location, company type, number of users, duration of the event, upkeep costs, fees, and permits.
Before you can get exact pricing, you must talk to a provider about your individual requirements.
You can see how each aspect affects your ultimate charge by reading the specifics on each one that is provided below.
The delivery, setup, and haul-off services for porta potty rentals account for the majority of the cost.
As a result, the price of hiring a portable toilet for a month isn’t much more than it is for a week.
The delivery, deployment, and removal of a porta potty account for the majority of its rental cost.
Because of this, renting one for a month often doesn’t cost much more than renting it for a week. Most businesses do not, however will price you the rent for less than a week
A standard porta-potty is like an old outhouse that doesn’t have electricity or running water.
Handicapped-accessible porta potties have the same features as regular ones, but they also have a ramped entrance, wider doors, and cabins that can fit a wheelchair, as well as grab bars that meet ADA standards.
The Americans with Disabilities Act says that each porta-potty location must have enough bathrooms that meet the law to serve up to 5 percent of the event’s attendees.
luxury porta potty rental near me
If your special event needs something fancier than a regular porta-john, there are several VIP options available.
Standard portable toilets can have a hand sanitizer set up or a full handwashing station with a sink, soap, and paper towels added.
A deluxe bathroom with a flushing toilet is the next step up.
It has a urinal, a counter, a sink with running water, and other amenities.
A restroom trailer with more than one private stall, flushing toilets, air conditioning, lights, mirrors, and sinks with hot and cold running water is even fancier.
The average cost to rent a deluxe porta-potty will depend on the features you choose, and the difference between weekly and monthly rates will grow with each level of luxury.
restroom trailer rental
A restroom trailer typically has individual stalls and flushing toilets, as well as heat or air conditioning, lighting, mirrors, coat hooks, counters, soap, paper towels, and sinks with both hot and cold running water.
Other amenities may include lights, mirrors, and coat hooks.
Getting Mobile Handwashing Stations for Rent
When in-person gatherings resume as the norm, cleanliness and disinfection will probably still be top priorities for everyone in this decade.
By placing handwashing or hand sanitizer stations next to all toilet areas, you may prepare properly.
How many portable potties do I need to rent?
the number of shifts per 40-hour workweek
as the table shows it means that if you have 2 shifts and 20 workers, you will need 4 porta-potties, and so on..
|# of workers||1||2||3|
in the next table, we show an example of the porta potties you will need for an event based on the crowd number and
the duration of the event in hours
|size of the crowd||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
its very recommended that :
- for every 4 restrooms, you should add 1 accessible unit and 1 handwash station
- add 15-20% more restrooms if food and drinks are served
What You Need to Know About Renting a Porta-Potty
The following is a list of the common details that most rental companies demand when renting a porta toilet.
- proprietorship or company name
- billing and delivery addresses
- Call-in number
- Dates and delivery and pickup window timings
- Estimated attendance at the event in hours or the number of workers on the job site
- Regarding this knowledge, the ensuing queries might be raised:
the percentage of female attendees (Women’s restroom lines are frequently longer; adding more restroom units can reduce audience wait times in general.)
- Whether food and/or drinks will be served (Eating and drinking make using the restroom more important. A proven diuretic, alcohol also causes people to urinate more frequently than they would with non-alcoholic drinks.
- payment information
Price Influences for Porta Potty Rentals
- Seasonality and location availability
- crowd size and event duration features and add-ons placement and access logistics, scheduling, and prices
- Rental rates differ depending on where you live, thus prices change.
- You can expect to pay extra when you travel to an expensive location. In a less expensive neighborhood, you’ll pay less.
- The cost of delivery and transportation depends on the location of an item.
- The distance may increase your cost if your venue is distant from the porta potty rental location and the rental agency must travel 30 miles to deliver the portable toilet.
Seasonality and Accessibility
- Prices may increase when several people need to rent porta potties at once, especially for the more popular sizes.
- Due to more people attending activities while it’s warm outside, demand is higher on the weekends than it is during the week.
- To ensure that the rental company has what you need during certain periods, you may need to make your reservations earlier.
- crowd size and time of the event
- The two most crucial factors to consider when deciding how many porta potties to rent are the number of attendees and the duration of the event.
- You will require more units as more guests arrive.
- To avoid lineups outside or messes inside, you’ll also need extra portable toilets as more people remain longer.
- Determine whether food and/or beverages, particularly alcohol, will be offered at the event venue or nearby after determining the base ratio.
These elements will have an impact on your needs and the final cost.
features and extras
Simple to “I can’t believe it’s portable,” portable restroom features come in many shapes and sizes.
As you add more extras, the cost increases. Most of the time, these are your options:
Standard: It resembles a contemporary outhouse but lacks running water and electricity.
When something is handicapped-accessible, it is larger than average and complies with ADA standards so that it may be utilized by people who use wheelchairs or other assistive devices.
Flushing/deluxe: There is typically a urinal, a counter, and a sink with running water, among other features. The toilet flushes.
Private stalls with flushing toilets, heat or air conditioning, counters, lighting, mirrors, sinks with hot and cold water, soap, paper towels, and other amenities are included in restroom trailers.
To make portable toilets cleaner and more user-friendly, you can add a number of amenities to your contract and place them there or close by.
These can include:
Portable sinks with soap, paper towels, and running water are handwashing stations.
Hand sanitizer stations are counters or kiosks with pump-operated or touch-free hand sanitizer dispensers.
The mirrors in porta toilets are quite common.
Certain models of porta potties come with urinals.
Portable air conditioners or heaters: In locations that experience extreme heat or cold, the legislation may stipulate that portable restrooms on construction sites must maintain a specific temperature. (Doing this might also be a kind gesture for attendees of an event.)
High-rise, crane-hook, or rollable units that can be set up in confined, awkward-to-reach areas are also necessary on some building sites.
Before you sign a contract, make sure to enquire about add-ons because not every organization offers them.
logistics, positioning, and access
Rental firms must spend time and money on transportation to make deliveries to you.
Everything the driver must deal with along the road, such as detours, tolls, traffic jams, construction delays, etc., has an impact on the price they charge.
Once the driver arrives at your location, items like closed gates or improperly parked cars can cause issues and increase your costs.
Each portable toilet must be placed within 40 feet of a location that a service truck can access and on a stable, level, dry surface that is simple to access.
(It also doesn’t hurt to place them in an area that is simple for visitors to access.)
schedule for maintenance
If your project lasts for a long time or involves more than one-time frame (such as a two-weekend event) (like a three-month building job).
A maintenance schedule might need to be mentioned in your contract.
The rental provider thoroughly cleans and sanitizes each porta-potty before dispensing it.
This is helpful to know in a time when sanitation and cleanliness are top priorities.
However, you need a servicing and maintenance plan if you rent porta potties for more than a single weekend event; otherwise, your customers will be quite dissatisfied.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY AT (380) 300- 1753
During a maintenance visit, the service team thoroughly cleans and sanitizes all interior surfaces before emptying the tank and refilling it.
Additionally, they replenish the portable toilets’ supplies of toilet paper, paper towels, soap, and hand sanitizer, which is typically included in the rental fee.
When cleaning construction porta potties or restrooms at a lengthy event, the rental company often visits your site once per week.
You might need to arrange cleanings more frequently if you intend to offer food or beverages at your event.
rules and permissions
Although many rental companies take care of permissions as part of the contract, in some locations you might have to take care of them yourself.
Be aware that different work sites, private property gatherings, and public facilities require various permits and follow various restrictions.
Construction sites are included in the definition of a worksite for the purposes of the OSHA and ANSI laws that are established by the city, county, health department, and labor department.
Private property – These can include the rules set by the owner or manager of the property as well as any zoning restrictions or other regional legislation.
When in a public area, like a park, you must follow the rules established by the city, county, parks and recreation department, local zoning boards, and/or health department.
Verify which laws and licenses you are accountable for and which ones your rental company manages.
The rental charge largely covers the costs of porta potty delivery, setup, and removal.
The cost of supplies including soap, paper towels, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, blue tank liquid, and deodorizer is covered by an additional amount.
These are a few extra costs that could be incurred:
Typically, a rental deposit is required to protect the company from unforeseen cancellations or property damage. The company will then frequently refund the money or take it off of your final bill.
Cost of damage waiver – Choosing the damage waiver, which is strongly encouraged, is comparable to getting rental car insurance in that it protects both you and the company in case a unit is damaged.
The firm will have your unit available on the days you’ll need it if you pay for the reservation.
Fuel surcharge – Mileage costs for delivery and pickup may be calculated as a flat rate or as a cost per mile.
Garbage-handling fee — Garbage fees cover the expense of the company’s waste disposal at the facility as well as the submission of related paperwork.
Cleaning and maintenance expenses – Weekly cleanings are usually only a minor regular expense, but more frequent cleanings could be more expensive.
A premium price is often charged for porta potty deliveries on Saturdays or Sundays to cover staff overtime.
Expedited delivery fee – In circumstances where a porta-potty is unexpectedly and urgently required, such as in a disaster relief scenario, a rental company would likely charge an additional fee to expedite delivery, typically overnight or within two days as possible.
If you keep the units longer than originally intended, you will be charged an extra cost per day.